What we do
- You are concerned about obesity of adults and children in your family and are struggling with dieting to lose weight.
- You are worried about your children's developmental disorders or cancers from exposure to toxic chemicals.
- You are pregnant and fear about toxins in your food and water affecting your baby.
- You are planning to move to a new area and want to know the environmental risks to your property value and your family's health.
If any of these cases applies to you, then you should first test your drinking water for toxins which are not regulated by the government and which may be linked by latest research to these health issues.
Pristinet offers an affordable service to test your water samples and helps you keep informed and mitigate possible risks to your family health from toxins. Pristinet operates on the precautionary principle of, "when in doubt, test it first and filter it out."
Pristinet is an independent, privately owned firm offering consumers like you, your neighborhoods, your Homeowners Associations (HOA) and home buyers the measurement and analysis of data on toxins in your tap-water and how to mitigate the health risks to your family in the following three steps:
1) Test your tap-water specifically for toxins linked by the best available research at leading institutions to chronic diseases such as obesity, autism, infertility or cancers.
2) Analyze data and report on the health risks to your family and help you select the right filters to remove the offending toxins.
3) Provide an ongoing monitoring and alerting service on toxic contamination in your neighborhood.
Watch this alarming video presentation on hundreds of toxins found in ten newborn babies